11 September, 2009

Hana Mandlikova Played For US Open Mixed and Doubles Matches! 10th, Sep, 2009


.
Hana comforts Ilie after a mishit serve.
Photo by: Andrew Ong/usopen.org
.

God... Somebody help me! I'm dying to go to US Open to cheer for my Hana Mandlikova! Hana lost her mixed and doubles matches yesterday (10, Sep, 2009). Bad luck... Thanks, my friend, Andrew, for letting me know Hana's match schedule and this beautiful photo. Andrew, who's a huge fan of Martina Navratilova, and I allied together to cheer for Hana, because Martina isn't playing for US Open this time unfortunately.
.
Hana lost yesterday, but never mind. We don' t have time to let us down. Let's keep on watching and cheering her. We have next game. We are pretty sure that she will get a better luck.
.

.

.

Hurrah for Hana Mandlikova!
And I need more photos of her 2009 US Open!!!
.
.

Mixed Doubles:
Gigi Fernandez/Stan Smith (Team King) def. Hana Mandlikova/Ilie Nastase (Team Cash) 5-3
Women’s Doubles:
Gigi Fernandez/Mary Joe Fernandez (Team King) def. Iva Majoli/Hana Mandlikova (Team Cash) 5-3
.--------------------------------------------------------------------
.

P.S.
I've just found beautiful pics about Hana Mandlikova, 2009 US Open! Robbiesaurus, a tennis freak from US, uploaded beautiful shots of Hana to Flickr. Just go click this fabulous series of shots! Hey, Andrew! Go visit there. I know you love it! ( ̄ー ̄)v

.


Popular Posts

Hana 1981

Hana 1981
Hana Mandlikova 1980