04 September, 2009

[VDEO] The Worldest Coolest Hana Mandlikova Videos!

I swear to God, I've never seen such beautiful videos about Hana Mandlikova in my life, believe me, totally Never! These two videos, taken by Chapaev36, uploaded to Youtube, I'm going to hook you here with are no doubt the coolest videos of Hana Mandlikova. These videos were so rare because whole scenes were being taken very inside of the court. They're so closely well taken so that you can even hear what the referee, Hana and Evert talking, or see clearly every second of their facial expression. You feel like you’re standing beside them. I think no one could ever take videos like this unless he's working for shooting in the media at the time. Anyway, I’m so appreciate what Chapaev36 has done to us. It is so lovely.

.

1. "Mac wrap-up, Mandlíková triumph" by Chapaev36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhmHKXpttCc


.
.
2. "Hana Mandlikova - French Open Champion" by Chapaev36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XosPJO3xnoU

.

.

Popular Posts

Hana 1981

Hana 1981
Hana Mandlikova 1980