19 July, 2008

Got A Valuable Pic!!!

I found a beautiful picture of Hana with two little kids (twins!) and her lifepartner, Liz Resseguie. I've been dying to see the picture of the twins, so I was extremely HAPPY to death! But I'm not gonna show kids face on the internet. Because I don't wanna bother Hana with this photo. It's so personal... SO PERSONAL... We Hana's fans should never ever bother her parental care. 'Kos she's enjoying it. This is is the one she's been dying to do for her whole life - A MOTHERHOOD!
.
Maybe twins're gonna be the next tennis legend! You'll watch them. They're surely to have inherited a super athlete gene from Hana and her father who is a former olimpic athlete, Vilém Mandlík.
.
Okay, okay, okay. You can find the image out somewhere on a website.
Go stick to your gorgeous PC.
Get it going!
.

Popular Posts

Hana 1981

Hana 1981
Hana Mandlikova 1980