01 July, 2009

VIDEO : Hana Mandlíková pomáhá na Spartě by Česká televize! / 2009 June



Title : Hana Helps TK Sparta by Česká televize!
.
The latest video of Hana Mandlikova and her twins! How cute they are! You'll watch them. They're gonna be the next legend of Cezch Tennis! I love Czech tennis the best in the world. Czech players are industrious, decent and hot!

.

I'm waiting for the second coming of the era of Czech tennis as vigorous as it had been in 80-90s! 'Cos I don't really want those latest phenomenon, like, sexy Russian typhoons!
.
I'm kidding. I'm just kidding. They're okay. But it, to me, seems like something hot blooded that I had from Hana missing...
.
And Good job, Česká televize! You know what? As far as you are with Hana, You gonna be the mightiest wings! I'm so proud of you.
.
.

Ooops, I gotta go, otherwise I'll be late for work tomorrow morning.

Good night.
.
http://www.ct24.cz/sport/tenis/59149-tenistka-mandlikova-pomuze-spartanskym-talentum/


-------------------------------------------------------------

English translation helped by Tom Pavlica.


Title: HM helps Sparta

.

Commentary : In every sport, there is a need to develop new talents, who can successfully represent their country in future. Tennis is no exception. At Sparta Prague, former WTA No. 3 and 2 times Wimbledon singles runner-up, Hana Mandlíková is going to help.

.

Petra Langrová : "Since Hana started her career, she devoted to Sparta, she grew up here, practised here. Now she is glad to come back here and interested in joining in this place. We believe that she will help our juniors and that she can be some motivation for them."

(Petra Langrová : TK Sparta Praha managing board member)

.
HM: I practically grew up here. Standing beneath this willow I used to watch Kodeš, Martina, those simply all great Czech players. Yes, Sparta is like a heart-case for me.
.

(End)

.

above : Hana in Sparta Praha where she grew up.

below : Hana with her twins, Elizabeth and Mark. Gorgeous!

.

.

Popular Posts

Hana 1981

Hana 1981
Hana Mandlikova 1980