14 July, 2009

New VIDEO! "Hana's Hurrah!!! US Open Final 1985" (Japanese Ver.)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VncRIygVFlY

Thank you so much, Hana and Martina!
We grew up watching you two, and it was our whole-hearted happiness. You never know how much you inspied us to follow our dreams. I love Czech-born tennis athletes more than ever and the best of all!
.
.
The photos uploaded below are the ones I took from the TV at home in Japan. Almost 24 years ago! God. I feel like I'm old...
I can remember the camera I had then was so DUMB! It was totally a toy camera which my father got from some little golf tournament or somewhere. I couldn't afford to get better one by myself. 'Cos I was a student so that I didn't have money.
.
Obviously the photos taken by me were deadly poor, like, those in some hot tennis magazines. Dumb camera lacked functions of adjusting exposure, forcusing, avoiding camera shaking, and so on. I wished I had money! Oh, you should never ever copy them, 'cos it's too dumb to show them in public!
But I can say these Hana photos were definately made me happy, encouraged me, inpired me every day. I was just HAPPY that she won and I could share the very moment in real time even though there was a long distance from Flushing Meadows NY. I used to file and carry them to everywhere I go. These dumbs are incredibly precious to me. It still never ends shining!
.
.

Mandlikova defeated Navratilova, 7-6, 1-6, 7-6

.
.

Popular Posts

Hana 1981

Hana 1981
Hana Mandlikova 1980