13 June, 2011

David Cuba! You know what? You're the super super happiest tennis freak on this planet!!! Who are with you???


1, July, 2005 / David Cuba with Hana Mandlikvoa in Wimbledon
.
.
Hey, David, I'm jealous... I'm totally jealous... of you being with our Hana Mandlikova, no matter if you say that you accidentally encountered her. My God... look at you, David, do you really know what you're doing to her? Do you? You're putting your hand around her waist!!! And you're smiling at the camera with her doing the same for you... Even more, she's, too, putting her right hand on your shoulder... Oh, my God... how can I not jealous of it???? Tell me... You know what? She made her glorious days with this very right hand: the winner of French Open in 1981 and so as in US Open in 1985, Wimbledon runner-up in 1981, two time winner of Australian Open in 1980 and 1987... Just countless!!! See? She really made her days with this right hand, and that right hand goes straightly rubbing your shoulder... I..., I, I swear to God that I've been the craziest fan of her more than 30 years but never had the chance like this!!! NEVER!!! I wish I go rush off to London just to stand between you and her. lol

Hahahahaha.... sorry for being bitching you at the above, David. I didn't really mean to pick this on you (I know you know that). No way! Now I got my nerve back and I want to show my great appreciation to you for letting me upload this beautiful photo of you and Hana here in my Blog with lots of envy and jealousy(^^).

Actually what amazed me most is that Hana was looking so relax and you could even feel closer to her than ever. I've never seen her smiling this way, honestly, maybe because she never thought this pic would be in the public and that made her smile this way. No protection and no pretending, and no gurard. She's real Hana Mandlikova: friendly, affable, and adorable!

There's no doubt. David, you are the happiest man on this ugly planet to have this beautiful tennis legend standing on your next, JUST FOR YOU. Congratulation! You god your shot and I know that all tennis fans of 80's congratulate you as much as I do to you.


So, anyone who had the same beautiful encounter with Hana like David did, let me know how it was like, how you felt about it, and how you made it. Make me bleeding jealous of your Hana pic! Bring it on! I'M ALWAYS READY FOR IT. lol, lol, lol!


Thanks, David for your BEAUTIFUL contribution.

.
.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.


.

Popular Posts

Hana 1981

Hana 1981
Hana Mandlikova 1980