17 September, 2010

Hilton Head Family Circle Cup Tennis 1982, 4, 4 Hana Mandlikova and Andrea Jaeger!




A nice guy allowed me to have the photos thru ebay auction recently, I bid and I won it. He devolved his rights of the pics to me. Hana Mandlikova and Andrea Jaeger played for Family Circle Cup in Hilton Head, S.C. April, 1982, and the rights had been preserved to NBC for years. Every time I look at the photos, I just can't stop feeling this... this some awe-inspiring thing. Sure! They were technically taken so well that they're beautiful, but what kicks me most is that you can feel some soulful thing with dignity from the pics, the precious moment of 80's Tennis. Unforgettable two tennis legends. Thank you, Hana and Andrea.
.
.
Martina won the tournament, by the way.
Oh, yeah, she always took a big bite, that's what she is!
Hahaha.
.
.


Popular Posts

Hana 1981

Hana 1981
Hana Mandlikova 1980