23 November, 2009

"Hana Mandlíková - pozdrav na Spartu z Floridy" by jirkatksparta in Youtube

.
This is Hana's latest video uploaded by jirkatksparta in Youtube. Thank you so much jirkatksparta for contributing this video. It's soooo lovely, you made me totally happy. In this video, hana said something so fast in Czech and I could no way understand what she's talking about anyway.

Wooooo! Anyone who can handle Czech, please help me!!! (p_・q)
I just wanna know what she's talking about. She didn't smile even a once and she spoke out so fast here, so that it made me so uncomfortable, so uneasy. Maybe I can't sleep tonight... Is it because she's worrying about something? About her family, her life? Or what? what? what?

Hana fans, please help me with this. Please!
I don't think I can survive without Hana Mandlikova.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HhrP058yqs

-----------------------------------------------------

Here is the translation I got from my dearest Cezh friend, Tom Pavlica.

.

"Hello, everyone in Sparta tennis club, many greetings from Florida. I will be back in December and check your trainings, whether you do what you are supposed to do properly. Congratulations for your promotion to extra liga (first league) as well as those in the baby-tennis. I am very happy for it and I am looking forward to meeting you."

.

Isn't it lovely? She's going back to Czech and see how the tennis kids are doing. Must be so busy for caring her kids and also the kids in Prague at the end of the year! Everybody needs her help! Everybody wants Hana! And I'm so happy that she seems happy.

.
.

Popular Posts

Hana 1981

Hana 1981
Hana Mandlikova 1980