28 July, 2009

She Is So Happy Playing On The Grass Court Of Wimbledon 2009!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Hana is vigorous and bouncing!


At the Invitation Doubles, Hana played with Jo Durie against
Martina Navratilova and Helena Sukova.

- Martina and Hana, 2009 -
Two beautiful tennis legends of 80 to 90s.
We tennis fans always love you two forever and ever.
.
.
A Japanese tennis lover, Naoko who's living in England visited 2009 Wimbledon allowed me to use these beautiful pics to my Hana Blog due to my ardent begging. (^O^) I'm so grateful to her contribution. Aren't they super beautiful? They're just amazing! Many, Many, Many thanks to Naoko. You know what? You're doing an incredibly beautiful thing not only to me, but to all the Wimbledon and Hana & Martina freaks!
.
Surprisingly, Naoko had never known about Hana well before we got to know each other, although she knew Martina as a queen of tennis. Maybe Naoko is too younger than me to encounter this tennis legend, Hana Mandlikova. She said that my blog is far and away HOTTEST what so ever! So now that I can be in so good mood to make this comment today!
.
Naoko enjoyed watching the Wimbledon Invitation Doubles and told me how fantastic it was. She said as below.
"There were no killer serves or smashes at all, but they hit any ball back to one another perfectly and seldom net. Isn't it amazing? They do it with no problem. Is it just because they're the masters in tennis? God, it's huge. Don't you think it's so elegant in a way everytime they happened to return the ball little too hard, they screamed, like, "oh, my God, so sorry! I didn't mean that."?
Or you can enjoy totally another phase - relaxed tenderness - of Wimbledon. It especially appears here in Invitation Games while you are supposed to be polite audience, like, no clapping to miss shots or making sounds in main tournament. The game was so relaxed and full of joys. Here I can tell you some:
.
Jo Durie made us hell laugh speaking to us, like, "what's going on in centre court? Oh, you better hurry go see that instead of staying here, aren't you?" S.Williams and Elena Dementieva were on at centre court making dead heat match then, we laughed and enjoyed Jo's funny jokes. It was totally different atmosphere of Wimbledon. It's a lovely moment. When Martina made a flashy smash and got cheered from the audience, like, "you're all doing so well, girls!", she quickly answered back to them "oh, we're still girls!!!" When a volley happened to hit Martina's leg, a player another court bothered to rush to Martina to take care of her, crying with a laugh, "SO SORRY~!" Jo Durie made a fun of ball boys and demanded more balls. And she finally could gather 6 balls together from two ball boys and looked quite satisfied with it. At the very last serve, Jo shouted and wanted us to cheer her up, "can't hear you! Say JOOOO!" Funny, isn't it? Jo and Hana lost the match in straight set, though, there were so many laughs and cheers between the serves. It's incredible. I've never thought Wimbledon would be like this. You could feel the seniors and old fans were totally enjoying the tennis as one. Yes, this is another Wimbledon you can also enjoy."
.
.
Naoko, thanks for letting us share this beautiful story you had in Wimbledon. You never know how much I envy you. I recall I went to see Wimbledon centre court for a graduation trip once when I was 24, but it was out of season for tournament, and I've never ever been able to make it since. It's unbelievably dreadful. (^-^;) I wish I can go see the tournaments in near future. I mean I want to go see Invitation games where Hana and Martina would be on before I die, hopefully.
.
Once again, thanks Naoko for your contribution.
It's wonderful.
.
.

Popular Posts

Hana 1981

Hana 1981
Hana Mandlikova 1980