24 June, 2009

I'm Back Again With This Big-Bang Hana Mandlikova Shot!

posted 25 May, 2009


Yeah~!!! I'm back again with my perfect internet surroundings at home!!! I've had it back today. God, thank you, thank you, thank you so much! I'm SOOOOOO happy! I finally can connect to this Hana Blog anytime when I'm at home. I don't have to bother going to McD to hit the net. I think I'm happy enough to die with this "what a feeling!."
.

.
And today I'm with this hot Hana Mandlikova shot uploaded here with! I purchaced this clipping from ebay, and I'm so satisfied with this. Isn't it fascinating? Or is it too hot to look full at? What do you think, huh? I love this Mandlikova with long hair. Her deep blue eyes definately penetrate our hearts with lots of charms.
.

French Open started yesterday. I wonder whether our Hana is or isn't invited to the court there as an super guest. Because she won FO in 1981! Also, she was the record breaker as "Junior winner who went on to win the senior title (juniors: 1978; seniors: 1981)" . Did you know that? No wonder if she's invited to the court. I know tennis fans in France, they love Hana so much. I wanna see this superstar with tennis racket standing on that red court. God, it'll certainly kill me with joy. Because no other tennis athlete ever looked so hot in this red court than Hana did. I miss her.
.

.


Hana Mandlikova won FO in 1981.

.

Popular Posts

Hana 1981

Hana 1981
Hana Mandlikova 1980