24 June, 2009

God...I'm Gonna Be a Goner...

posted 14 May, 2009

I cross my finger and I'm waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting for having my internet connected at home... (Thanks McD... I'm back again. Love ya.)

I just can't wait!!!
I'm a internet addict!
No! Hana Mandlikova Addict! ( ̄ー ̄)huh.



God, I'm gonna be a goner... if it takes another week to get my internet set.
What am I gonna do? Right, I'll try to make myself caml down with my lovely Hana shots.
I know all of you'll completely love them all!
They are just only a few from my thousands of Hana pics.



Hana Mandlikova with mom and dad in Paris.
She was the cutest girl in ellesse on this planet, I swear.


Since I saw this Hana drinking Coke, I started drinking it.
I don't think it tastes good, but I drink this. (^O^)
Oversimple, huh?



Hana Mandlikova with Andrea Jaeger. Rare shot!
I love this shot so much.

Hana Mandlikova in Wimbledon final in 1981.

It was a total nightmare. I think I'm going to grave with this memory of ever-heartbreaking game.

.

.


Popular Posts

Hana 1981

Hana 1981
Hana Mandlikova 1980