08 August, 2008

Hana in Czech TV Show 1 (7th/10/2005)




This clip is the one I've already introduced here the other day. Finally, I edited the clip and put it on Youtube.
I've been thinking whether I should do this or not. But I decided I should. A word of a friend of mine pulled the trigger. She told me that she couldn't see Hana through Czech TV site (Česká televize), for the poor performance of her computer. Then I thought there're more people like her in trouble. Also, Youtube is far worldwide video broadcasting site comparing to my little Hana Blog. It truely has a huge voice, so that every former Hana fans can get to reach and enjoy flashy Hana Mandlikova. They can enjoy more clear and bigger size screen through Youtube. So I did it... I don't know what Hana thinks what I did. Oh, God, I hope she wouldn't hate me, because of this. On my final note, don't you reckon that she looks so mint in her sporty white wear marked "72" with jeans? Where does this "72" come from? Is it brand-named item?

The clip is divided into Part1 and 2.

My comment is, 'You watch this! You'll get hooked on Hana Mandlikova again, even if you don't understand Czech. She definately has a certain aura of invincibility. Full of charm! She'll inspire you, especially when you're down. She's still so-so-so hot! at her age. How does she keep herself so fit and hot? It's incredible. We should learn from Hana. Here, Česká televize certainly did a great deal to the whole world.

.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMvxDpYWVBI

.

http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/program/detail.php?idp=10123235152&day=1169766000&time=22:00&ch=1&vso=video&opidec=205562222000031&rok=2005

.


Popular Posts

Hana 1981

Hana 1981
Hana Mandlikova 1980